IDA Pro is the only multi-processor, multi-OS, interactive disassembler
Interactively Disassemble Windows, DOS, OS/2, Mac, Linux binaries,Novell NLMs and more! Any file,
any size! IDA Pro now includes FLIRT (Fast Library Identification and
Recognition Technology) to make it easier to disassemble programs written in
high-level languages. Order a copy today!
- Interactive Operation. You are in charge of
the disassembly. You can mark code and data sections, add comments, rename
functions. IDA will automatically adjust all the references.
- Project-oriented Implementation. You can
save the state of disassembly and come back to it at a later time. IDA will pick
up where you left off.
- Menu-driven Environment. Simple to use
workspace with menus and listboxes.
- Cross-reference Support. IDA
automatically cross-references subroutines and names.
- Built-in C-like Language, called IDC,
allows you to perform tasks such as decryption of a code section easily. You can
even write a script to parse a new file format.
- Support for different instruction sets. You can
even write your own module.
- Stack variables can be named and used
instead of offset numbers.
- Complex data structures as well as
primitive ones can be defined.
- Automatic comments as well as
user-defined comments can be added.
- FLIRT (Fast Library Identification and
Recognition Library) Dozens of popular compiler libraries are detected and the
subroutines they provide are labeled with their names such as _printf. This
feature makes it easier to disassemble programs written in a high-level
language. You can even make your own FLIRT signature pack to support another
- C++ names are demangled automatically
for popular compilers.
- Syntax Highlighting makes it easier to
recognize different elements of disassembled code.