The evaluation version has the following limitations:
- It only supports the x86/x64 family : IDA supports a large number of other processors.
- It will only load file of PE/ELF/Macho-O formats. The full version of IDA will accept virtually any file, from Atmel ROMs to iPhone executables.
- The only compiler signatures included are the ones that can be used to produce Windows 32 PE files;
the only type information included is for Visual C++ 6 and Borland C++ Builder.
- The MS Windows version contains a demo version of the Bochs debugger. Please note that the full version support Bochs debugger on all platforms.
- IDAPython, the set of powerful Python bindings for IDA is not available.
- The demo version of IDA comes with the x64 decompiler. Please note that the decompiler is a separate product that should be purchased separately.
- You will not be able to save your work, it will time out after some use, it will not disassemble itself.
The full version of IDA is not limited in any way, comes with one full year of free e-mail support and one full year of free downloadable upgrades.
Try the free IDA Demo before purchase. Download now:
You can watch the IDA and Hex-Rays demo videos here.
|IDA Demo Video
||Hex-rays Demo Video
We have a flyer about the new Hex-Rays technology here.